CLAMTEX VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
TOWARDS INDUSTRY 4.0:
Opportunities for the textile industry
From 20th January till 24th February 2021
We have scheduled a program as a Virtual marketplace around digitalization tools.
CLAMTEX partnership has organized a 6-week interactive virtual workshop for promoting the uptake of Industry 4.0 in the textile sector. During the sessions, Advanced Manufacturing companies can present potential solutions to apply to Textile companies and learn about the achievements and needs of textile companies to drive the digital transformation. The virtual sessions will be highly interactive. All sessions will have a slot time to establish b2b meeting through b2match platform.
You will be able to present your challenges in the implementation of specific challenges related to Industry 4.0 and the textile companies can receive potential solutions.
All participants have the opportunity to hold private b2b meetings through b2match platform.
The match-making event brings together companies (from Textile and Advanced Manufacturing sectors) from European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate knowledge about Industry 4.0. The model is time - and cost-efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance using this website.
- Towards Industry 4.0
- Roadmap to future
- Digital microfactory
- Digital solutions for integrated industrial management
- Automation and sensorisation solutions for performance improvement
- Robots in the industry
- The potential of virtual reality in industry
- Follow-up funding opportunities for digitalization
- As Advanced Manufacturing company - Present your challenges related to Industry 4.0 and learn about the achievements and needs of textile companies.
- As Textile companies - Find innovative solutions around Industry 4.0.
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends.
CLAMTEX project is a European Strategic Cluster Partnership composed of five textile and advanced manufacturing clusters from 3 countries, France, Portugal and Spain. CLAMTEX main objective is to strengthen cluster management excellence of the participating European clusters to boost their specialized innovation eco-system by facilitating the cross-sectoral and cross-regional collaboration to facilitate the uptake of digitalization of both sectors.
This website is co-funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme.
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.
This event is part of the ClusterXchange pilot program.
EU-TEXTILE2030 was co-founded by: